...

Let me stay a while, soak it in a while, buy a little time for this head of mine, Haven for me. ....................................


terça-feira, 31 de agosto de 2010

Above ya ;



(21:28) xxxx: And about love, passion, you believe?

(21:29) ϟ Mariana Ramos: No
Really no..
I told you, I’m trash.
Feelings are passengers for me.

(21:31) ϟ Mariana Ramos: First, I see that someone is interesting
So, I fall in love, rs
and... I stay with her
and my passion go away…
Yeah, you know… that thing..

(21:31) ϟ Mariana Ramos: So.. I’m “live togheter” for 1 or 2 months...

(21:31) ϟ Mariana Ramos: And after 3 or 4 months, that person is disgusting for me…






" Love me, love me
Say that you love me
Fool me, fool me
Oh, how you do me

Kiss me, kiss me
Say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear
Tell me you love me
"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário